K-Swiss Express Light Wide Pickleball Shoe for Women
The K-Swiss Wide Express Light Women's Shoe is a wider-fitting variation of the incredibly popular
Express Light Women's Pickleball Shoe. This wide version features the exact same weightless feel and breathable design, while providing comfort to wider-than-average feet via the expanded toe box. These shoes will probably require a brief break-in period before they feel like a perfect fit, but give them that time and they will reward you with fantastic lateral support and all the traction you could need.
- Traction – Fantastic traction on all court surfaces, thanks to modified herringbone outsole; constructed of non-marking materials.
Stability – Incredible support of the mid-foot, providing improved comfort and stability while moving around the court.
Comfort – Sock liner manages moisture and leverages anti-microbial materials, while offering breathability to reduce overheating. Additional support under the sock liner is provided by the heel grip lining and Strobel board to reduce slipping.
Arch - Plantar support chassis in the arch provides complete coverage and improved stability.
– Durawrap upper offers more durability while toe dragging, a common occurrence during lateral movements.
– Support chassis and EVA material provide cushioning and durability to midsole.
- Weight: 9.9 oz. (Women’s)
Durability – High-density compound comprising the outer rubber sole is durable and made to last. Additional drag guard built into toe and heel areas help to minimize the effects of dragging abrasions, and protect against premature wear.
The Women's K-Swiss Express Light Wide Shoe is a light but spacious option that provides additional room in the toe box. The design includes 180 degree protection around the plantar region so your feet are safe from twisting and trips. The midsole uses K-EVA material that feels extra soft but also includes a support chassis to boost your ability to make adjustments on the court while maintaining speed.
The Women's K-Swiss Express Light Wide Shoe reduces moisture buildup by including a breathable sock liner. The heel and toe areas have drag guards so that they wear slowly over time and avoid uncomfortable hot spots. A modified herringbone tread design prevents marks and creates solid traction on any type of court surface. The high density rubber compound on the exterior adds durability and comfort.
The Women's K-Swiss Express Light Wide Shoe improves your stability and safety while offering a barely-there feel during heated games.
Available in Highrise/White. Sizes 5.5-11.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
1-YEAR warranty from original purchase date. Covers defects due to substandard workmanship or material imperfections. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty. No outsole warranty. Must provide original receipt.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Pickleball Central (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Photo of damaged shoe must be provided to Pickleball Central to process any warranty replacements.
• Warranty claims will be reviewed to determine if eligible for replacement.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.