K-Swiss Express Light Pickleball Shoe for Women
The Women’s K-Swiss Express Light will make you feel like you’re flying across the courts with its agile construction yet it also has a secure and responsive design. Players will love the comfort provided by extra cushioning and support.
- Traction – Can be used on any court surface thanks to non-marking design and modified herringbone outsole.
Stability – Thermal plastic plantar support chassis protects 180 degrees and defends against twisting.
Comfort – Sock liner keeps sweat under control by wicking away moisture and improving the shoes' breathable feel. Heel grip lining prevents feet from slipping and a Strobel board under the liner adds durability.
Arch - Mid-foot protection extends up to the arch for support and stability while making quick adjustments on the court.
– Durawrap prevents toe dragging to avoid trips, damage to shoes and slowed movement.
– K-EVA material makes midsole feel pillowy soft but has a support chassis to ensure a secure fit.
- Weight: 9.5 oz. (Women’s)
Durability – High density rubber compound on the outsole is a resilient material that minimizes wear. Drag guards on heel and toe areas prevent abrasions in high-contact locations.
The Women's K-Swiss Express Light Shoe keep your movements quick but controlled so that every play can be executed with ease. A series of protective design choices such as a support chassis, durable rubber outsole and drag guards keep your feet protected while ensuring your shoes will last for many games. Enjoy tons of beneficial features all wrapped up in a low weight package that won't slow your reaction time.
The Women's K-Swiss Express Light Shoe has a sock liner that will prevent moisture from gathering and keep your feet feeling breezy. An additional heel grip provides extra traction and stops unnecessary movement within the shoe's frame. These shoes have a cushioned, gentle feel that still provides structure.
The Women's K-Swiss Express Light Shoe are an excellent example of footwear that benefits your play through a mix of comfort, support and speed.
Choose from Gray/White. Sizes 5.5-11. Aqua/Neon available October 2019
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• A postage-paid return label to Pickleball Central is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
1-YEAR warranty from original purchase date. Covers defects due to substandard workmanship or material imperfections. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty. No outsole warranty. Must provide original receipt.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Pickleball Central (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Photo of damaged shoe must be provided to Pickleball Central to process any warranty replacements.
• Warranty claims will be reviewed to determine if eligible for replacement.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.