Wilson Rush Pro Ace Pickler Wide Shoe for Men
The Men's Rush Pro Ace Pickler Wide Shoe from Wilson provides roominess and comfort for players with wider-than-average feet who want stabilization in every step. The design uses a 4D Support Chassis which helps prevent twisting during pivots so you can safely position your feet while prepping for power shots or a solid defense at the net. The upper uses Sensifeel which ensures the shoe is breathable while retaining its structure. Additional longevity and padding are added through OrthoLite foam, leading to less fatigue after games.
The Rush Pro Ace Pickleball Shoe for Men showcases a DF2 or 9mm heel-toe drop which supports quick motions and optimal performance without minimizing its natural, intuitive feel. Midsole foam lends itself to rebound when changing directions so you can lean into movements and avoid risking damage. A rubber drag pad in the middle of the shoes enhances protection from abrasions, which is further supported by the Duralast outsole to improve traction durability on all surfaces.
The Men's Rush Pro Ace Pickler Shoe - Wide from Wilson will have you feeling more assured in your positioning and keep your feet feeling their best without losing out on stability.
Available in sizes 7 to 14 White/Stormy Weather/Classic Blue.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Wilson (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• The Wilson Rush Pro Ace Pickler Wide is covered by a Limited Warranty on manufacturer defects on a case-by-case basis through Wilson Warranty Department.
• Qualifying product returns under the Wilson warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired by Wilson. No refunds will be issued.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Sole warranties are valid in the continental U.S. only.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.