Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 Shoe for Men
The Men's Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 Shoe is made to support aggressive players' movements in the heat of play. The outsole was created to prevent painful twisting while allowing for faster motion when players need to rush toward the net. Sensifeel 2.0 material uses a lightweight mesh to create airflow and comfort. The upper segment of the shoe is also minimally layered for a better feel.
The Men's Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 Shoe has a 4D Support Chassis which makes it easier to control pivots without losing stability. The design focuses on both cushioning and rebound so that your natural speed is supplemented. A high density rubber compound in the sole offers excellent traction on any surface.
The Men's Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 Shoe will allow you to play decisively knowing that your skills will be just as supported as your safety.
Available in sizes 7 to 14, choose from from 2021 color Black/White/Infrared or 2020 clearance color Tangerine/White/Bonnie Blue (limited size options remain).
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Wilson (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• The Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 is covered by a Limited Warranty on manufacturer defects on a case-by-case basis through Wilson Warranty Department.
• Qualifying product returns under the Wilson warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired by Wilson. No refunds will be issued.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Sole warranties are valid in the continental U.S. only.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.