Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 Pickleball Shoe for Men
The Men's Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 Pickleball Shoe lets players take explosive action with support that prevents injuries and improves reaction time. This shoe was created especially for pickleball and has all the features you need to maneuver quickly while feeling safe and secure. It has a glove-like fit that's protective yet light enough to allow for unrestricted play. It uses Duralast rubber on the outsole that's non-marking and suitable for any court surface.
The Men's Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 Pickleball Shoe has a snug fit around the forefoot thanks to Endofit tech which enhances the feel of pushing away from the court. The Sensifeel insole is minimal yet comfortable while the Pro Torque Chassis brings additional reinforcement to the arches. There is a 6 mm heel-to-toe drop which feels low to the ground and makes for agile movements.
The Men's Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 Pickleball Shoe has a highly breathable, seamless feel that simultaneously strengthens stability and speed.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• A postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR DEFECTS
• Wilson footwear is covered by a limited warranty for defective material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Examples of defective product include laces ripping out, the sole coming apart, or an improperly sewn tongue.
• Qualifying product returns under the Wilson warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired. No refunds will be issued.
• Some warranties may take up to six weeks to complete.
• Sole warranties are valid in the continental U.S. only.
• All Wilson warranty claims will be handled directly through PickleballCentral. Please call 1-888-854-0163 or email email@example.com with questions.
• Wilson will evaluate each warranty claim submitted by PickleballCentral and decide whether the shoe qualifies for replacement.