Ball Holders for Portable Nets, Chain Link Fence and Tennis Nets
The Ball Holder is custom made to hold pickleballs and made with mild steel. They are mig welded and bead blasted before painting to ensure excellent durability. Each ball holder has a similar shape with a square opening and a flat, triangular base. They measure 16” long and have a 4” wide opening.
They are available in three different styles:
1. The Portable Net Ball Holder, easily attaches to the side of most Portable Net System. Ball holders will not fit Deluxe PickleNet. (Please choose round or oval post to receive the correct fit for your net system.)
- The oval design is 23-1/3" high. The triangular section is 3-5/8" wide and 4" along the sides with a 1/8" thickness. The square portion is 4" x 4" x 3/16".
- The classic round design is 23-1/3" high. The triangular section is 3" x 4" along the sides. The square segment is 4" x 4 x 3/16".
2. The Chain Link Fence Ball Holder latches onto the chain-link fencing that so commonly runs around the perimeter of pickleball courts. It's 23-1/3" high with a 3-2/3" x 4" triangular segment (1/8" thickness). The square portion is 4" x 4" x 3/16".
3. The Tennis Net Ball Holder is designed to slide over the net cable of a typical tennis net. It is 23-1/3" tall and has a 3-2/3" x 4" triangular piece (1/8" thickness) with a 4" x 4" x 3/16" square section including the attachment.
All upright tubing is 1/2" x 1/2" x 0.65". The Ball Holder will hold up to eight pickleballs. While all three types of Ball Holders are similar in appearance, they differ in how they attach.
Each ball holder has a similar shape with a square opening and a flat, triangular base. They measure 16” long and have a 4” wide opening.
The Ball Holder is the perfect, convenient solution for keeping your pickleballs together.