K-Swiss Express Light 2E Wide Pickleball Shoe for Men
The K-Swiss 2E Wide Express Light Men's Shoe is a wide-fitting version of the immensely popular
Express Light Men's Pickleball Shoe. This 2E wide variant features the same breathable design and weightless feel, while fitting wider-than-average feet comfortably. They require a short break-in period to feel completely natural on the feet, but given that time they will provide a wonderful lateral support and improved traction.
- Traction – Great traction on all court surfaces due to altered herringbone outsole; non-marking materials.
- Stability – Ultra support around the mid-foot improving comfort and stability while in motion.
Comfort – Sock liner provides moderate moisture management and anti-microbial properties while breathability aid in minimizing overheating. Extra support beneath liner from heel grip lining and Strobel board reduce slipping.
Arch - Plantar support chassis provides 180 degree coverage and improved stability.
Upper – Durawrap upper adds protection and durability while toe dragging.
– EVA material and support chassis add durability and cushioning to midsole.
- Weight: 12.8 oz. (Men’s)
Durability – Outer rubber sole compound is high density, and made to last. Additional drag guard is built into toe and heel areas to minimize abrasions and premature wear.
The Men's K-Swiss Express Light 2E Wide Shoe gives players more volume in the toe box for a spacious fit. It has all the strengths of the Express Light's standard design including a supportive mid-foot and protection from toe drag. Keep your feet safe with this light weight, breathable shoe that's made to prevent twisting and hot spots. You'll feel additional security in your game without having to take on much added weight.
The Men's K-Swiss Express Light 2E Wide Shoe has a liner that reduces moisture buildup and prevents overheating. The modified herringbone tread doesn't mark court surfaces but provides high traction no matter where you play. A plantar support chassis improves stability so you can move freely but safely. A thick rubber compound makes up the outer portion of the shoe with extra protection around the toe and heel for maximum durability.
The Men's K-Swiss Express Light 2E Wide Shoe takes picklers' needs into account so it supplements every movement while preventing strain.
Available in Highrise/Navy. Sizes 7-14.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
1-YEAR warranty from original purchase date. Covers defects due to substandard workmanship or material imperfections. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty. No outsole warranty. Must provide original receipt.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Pickleball Central (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Photo of damaged shoe must be provided to Pickleball Central to process any warranty replacements.
• Warranty claims will be reviewed to determine if eligible for replacement.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.