HEAD Sprint Pro 3.0 Shoe for Women
The Women’s Sprint Pro 3.0 will speed up your reactions during exchanges thanks to its light and supportive design. It uses three different densities of EVA material to create a strong sense of stability and shock absorption without slowing movement. The upper has a mesh that allows for air flow but using microfiber welding to keep construction secure.
The Women’s Sprint Pro 3.0 is made to resist wear over time so you can continue playing your best. The hybrid tread works on both indoor and outdoor surfaces and provides a strong grip with durability zones that prevent hot spots from forming. Along the midsole is an anti-torsion shank which prevents painful twisting. Protection is also present around the toes and medial areas so that every action is controlled.
The Women’s Sprint Pro 3.0 will allow you to act faster with less risk of injury so you can focus on outpacing the competition.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the Limited warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
•A postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR DEFECTS
• HEAD footwear is covered by a limited warranty for defective material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Examples of defective product include laces ripping out, the sole coming apart, or an improperly sewn tongue.
• Qualifying product returns under the HEAD warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired. No refunds will be issued.
• Some warranties may take up to six weeks to complete.
• Sole warranties are valid in the continental U.S. only.
• All HEAD warranty claims will be handled directly through PickleballCentral. Please call 1-888-854-0163 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
• HEAD will evaluate each warranty claim submitted by PickleballCentral and decide whether the shoe qualifies for replacement.