HEAD Sprint Pro 3.0 Shoe for Women
Built for speed and responsiveness on the court, and does so with comfort and support.
The Sprint Pro 3.0 runs a little narrower than HEAD's other shoe styles. If you have a wider-than-average foot we recommend buying a half size larger than you normally would. For example, if you typically wear a size 9, buy a size 9.5 to evaluate proper fit.
Traction – Grips any court surface well. Solid landings and pivots that elevate your game.
Stability – Holds your foot securely in the shoe bed. Option to lace up extended upper eyelets for even more ankle support.
Comfort – Shoes mold to your feet for perfect support after 2-3 hours of wear. Remove the black sticker under the insole for extra breathability through the ventilated sole.
Arch – Moderate arch support, removable insole that can be replaced with your custom arch supports.
Upper – Breathable mesh with cooling ventilation. Streamlined cushion for sleek feel.
Midsole – Shock-absorbing heel, ridge frame with high rebound forefoot for quick acceleration.
Weight – 12 ounces (women’s size 9).
Durability – Hearty outsole despite the light weight of these top-notch shoes.
The Women’s Sprint Pro 3.0 will speed up your reactions during exchanges thanks to its light and supportive design. It uses three different densities of EVA material to create a strong sense of stability and shock absorption without slowing movement. The upper has a mesh that allows for air flow but using microfiber welding to keep construction secure.
The Women’s Sprint Pro 3.0 is made to resist wear over time so you can continue playing your best. The hybrid tread works on both indoor and outdoor surfaces and provides a strong grip with durability zones that prevent hot spots from forming. Along the midsole is an anti-torsion shank which prevents painful twisting. Protection is also present around the toes and medial areas so that every action is controlled.
The Women’s Sprint Pro 3.0 will allow you to act faster with less risk of injury so you can focus on outpacing the competition.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the Limited warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
•A postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR DEFECTS
• HEAD footwear is covered by a limited warranty for defective material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Examples of defective product include laces ripping out, the sole coming apart, or an improperly sewn tongue.
• Qualifying product returns under the HEAD warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired. No refunds will be issued.
• Some warranties may take up to six weeks to complete.
• Sole warranties are valid in the continental U.S. only.
• All HEAD warranty claims will be handled directly through PickleballCentral. Please call 1-888-854-0163 or email email@example.com with questions.
• HEAD will evaluate each warranty claim submitted by PickleballCentral and decide whether the shoe qualifies for replacement.