HEAD Sprint Pro 3.0 Shoe for Men
The Men's Sprint Pro 3.0 provides all-court performance at a light and agile weight. The shoe has a breathable construction but provides enough support to prevent twisting, dragging and hot spots. Its design complements players who have quick reactions and want gear that keeps them safe without slowing their speed.
The Men's Sprint Pro 3.0 uses three densities of EVA material to improve overall shock absorption and stability. The tread has unique, reinforced zones which add protection and prevent breakdown after long periods of play. It also has open zones which strengthen the shoes’ grip to avoid slippage. A breathable mesh allows for air flow on the upper.
The Men's Sprint Pro 3.0 is a versatile shoe that will have you feeling more confident than ever in your movement during games.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the Limited warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
•A postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR DEFECTS
• HEAD footwear is covered by a limited warranty for defective material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Examples of defective product include laces ripping out, the sole coming apart, or an improperly sewn tongue.
• Qualifying product returns under the HEAD warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired. No refunds will be issued.
• Some warranties may take up to six weeks to complete.
• Sole warranties are valid in the continental U.S. only.
• All HEAD warranty claims will be handled directly through PickleballCentral. Please call 1-888-854-0163 or email email@example.com with questions.
• HEAD will evaluate each warranty claim submitted by PickleballCentral and decide whether the shoe qualifies for replacement.