HEAD Sprint Pro 2.5 Shoe for Men
This shoe marries lightweight responsiveness with support. It is an outstanding performance shoe.
The Sprint Pro 2.5 runs a little narrow. We recommend buying a half size larger than normal. For example, if you typically wear a size 9, buy a size 9.5.
Traction - This shoe offers a nice balance between stick and slide on the court. Feels good in and out of "stop" movements.
Stability - Feels "locked-in" secure with sturdy shank holding your foot firm.
Comfort - Comfortable straight out of the box. A thick cushion cups the heel. NOTE: For additional breathability, remove the sticker under the insole to reveal the air holes on the bottom of the shoe.
Arch - Comes with a removable insert that allows for inserting customized supports.
Upper - Mesh for incredible flexibility and comfort.
Midsole - Cushioned heel to absorb impact, firm frame around the heel and midfoot, great rebound in the forefoot for acceleration.
Weight - 13.8 ounces (Men's size 11).
Durability - Highly durable shoe despite being lightweight.
The Men's HEAD Spring Pro 2.5 Shoe is an ideal solution for players who want the best in support without losing speed. The construction focuses on a low midsole which allows for agile movements, and paired with the toe spring, you'll feel incredibly supported as you move after pickleballs. The breathable materials and wrapped lacing system make this shoe feel like it's barely there, yet you'll enjoy plenty of shock-absorbing benefits thanks to the Tri-NRG technology.
The Tri-NRG system creates a denser midsole that offers a pleasant "rebounding" sensation with every step, making players feel extra bouncy and light on their feet. The outsole is also highly adaptable and works on many court surfaces whether outdoors or indoors, providing excellent grip without feeling overly tacky.
The Men's HEAD Spring Pro 2.5 Shoe is an adaptable offering that will take your existing speed and maneuverability to a higher level.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the Limited warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
•A postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR DEFECTS
• HEAD footwear is covered by a limited warranty for defective material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Examples of defective product include laces ripping out, the sole coming apart, or an improperly sewn tongue.
• Qualifying product returns under the HEAD warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired. No refunds will be issued.
• Some warranties may take up to six weeks to complete.
• Sole warranties are valid in the continental U.S. only.
• All HEAD warranty claims will be handled directly through PickleballCentral. Please call 1-888-854-0163 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
• HEAD will evaluate each warranty claim submitted by PickleballCentral and decide whether the shoe qualifies for replacement.