HEAD Revolt Indoor Court Shoe
The HEAD Revolt Indoor Court Shoe possesses a unique "Energy Frame" that offers durable structural design for maximum stability and safety. This comfortable shoe has a reinforced heel and midfoot shank that supports fast movement without irritating the joints. A special Hybrasion+ compound on the sole is made from gum rubber to avoid marking wooden floors while providing excellent traction. Mesh vents allow for airflow so you feel light and refreshed all throughout play.
The HEAD Revolt Indoor Court Shoe averages around 11.8 oz and has a lightweight feel so you can really move across the court. The fit is true to size, but this shoe does have a high arch, making it a great choice if you need more support. The design features a red sole and interior with portions of black synthetic leather and mesh.
The HEAD Revolt Indoor Court Shoe will prevent skidding and slipping on wooden courts so you can rely on your footwork no matter how long you play.
If you have a wide foot, we suggest going up half a size from your normal size.
Traction - Non-marking rubber outsole designed specifically for indoor wood floors and superior traction. This shoe is not recommended for textured outdoor court surfaces.
Stability - Great lateral support in every direction. A solid and stable court sho
Upper - Breathability and cushion on top for plush comfort.
Midsole - Cushioned heel with a rigid shank
Weight - Approximately 11.8
Durability - Truly exceptional durability for a court shoe
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the Limited warranty (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. They must include the original manufacturer’s box, packaging and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• A postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with ever purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR DEFECTS
• HEAD footwear is covered by a limited warranty for defective material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Examples of defective product include laces ripping out, the sole coming apart, or an improperly sewn tongue.
• Qualifying product returns under the HEAD warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired. No refunds will be issued.
• Some warranties may take up to six weeks to complete.
• Sole warranties are valid in the continental U.S. only.
• All HEAD warranty claims will be handled directly through PickleballCentral. Please call 1-888-854-0163 or email email@example.com with questions.
• HEAD will evaluate each warranty claim submitted by PickleballCentral and decide whether the shoe qualifies for replacement.
All HEAD warranty claims will be handled through PickleballCentral. Please call 888-854-0163 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and assistance.
HEAD will evaluate each warranty claim submitted and determine whether the shoe qualifies for replacement.