FILA Volley Zone All Court Shoe - Men's
The FILA Volley Zone Men's Shoe comes in a variety of great designs and is made with high quality materials that aid your movements. This performance shoe offers a considerable amount of support which cushions against impact in addition to thoughtful pivot areas for traction and durability. They can be cleaned easily and withstand frequent use, providing an overall feeling of balance that feels natural yet enhanced.
The FILA Volley Zone Men's Shoe is made of leather, mesh and a breathable synthetic upper. On the interior is a removable, molded EVA sock liner. The forefoot has several circular pivot areas and the midfoot uses a TPU shank for additional stability. On the outsole is non-marking herringbone rubber while the EVA midsole creates exceptional comfort.
The FILA Volley Zone Men's Shoe encourages energetic motion during play while contributing to your stability.
Available in Black/White/Safety Yellow, White/Navy/Red, Navy/Red/White Sizes 7-12, 13.
- Leather / synthetic / textile
- Herringbone rubber outsole for added traction and durability
- Forefoot circle pivot area
- TPU midfoot shank for added stability
- Energized EVA midsole for extra cushioning
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Wipe clean leather / synthetic upper
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
1-YEAR warranty from original purchase date. Covers defects due to substandard workmanship or material imperfections. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty. No outsole warranty. Must provide original receipt.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Pickleball Central (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Photo of damaged shoe must be provided to Pickleball Central to process any warranty replacements.
• Warranty claims will be reviewed to determine if eligible for replacement.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.