FILA Volley Zone All Court Shoe - Women's
The FILA Volley Zone Women's Shoe comes in a number of beautiful designs and feels just as amazing as it looks. This performance shoe is made with extra support in high traction areas so it resists wear and provides a stable base for your feet during play. Additional cushioning throughout the design ensures that you experience low amounts of impact and can instead focus on accurate movements and positioning.
The FILA Volley Zone Women's Shoe is made from a mix of leather, synthetic materials and textile. The leather body makes it easy to clean while the upper is more breathable and allows for airflow. Circular pivot points on the forefoot add to durability and an EVA midsole brings comfort and security. The outsole has a herringbone pattern that adds just the right amount of drag during directional changes and won’t leave marks on any court surface.
The FILA Volley Zone Women's Shoe conforms to your needs as a player and enhances motion through its balanced and long-lasting construction.
- Leather / synthetic / textile
- Herringbone rubber outsole for added traction and durability
- Forefoot circle pivot area
- TPU midfoot shank for added stability
- Energized EVA midsole for extra cushioning
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Wipe clean leather / synthetic upper
Available in Bluefish/White/Safety Yellow, Multi/Multi/White, Multi/White/White,
White/Knockout Pink/Black, White/Knockout Pink/White, White/Pink,
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
1-YEAR warranty from original purchase date. Covers defects due to substandard workmanship or material imperfections. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty. No outsole warranty. Must provide original receipt.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Pickleball Central (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Photo of damaged shoe must be provided to Pickleball Central to process any warranty replacements.
• Warranty claims will be reviewed to determine if eligible for replacement.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.