Babolat Propulse Fury All Court Shoe - Women's
Size Range: 5.5-10
The Babolat Propulse Fury Women's Pickleball Shoe features tough construction that stands up to the most active and aggressive players' movements. It uses an oversized "Power Belt" comprised of lateral straps which result in a great degree of support and stability, even during the most demanding games. This balances that stability with comfort via Babolat's KPRS-X system which increases cushioning in areas of high impact for better shock absorption.
The Womens Babolat Propulse Fury All Court Pickleball Shoes average 10.8 oz. and are manufactured using extra thick and grippy Michelin rubber outsoles. It has the thickest sole of the Propulse and Jet model lines, making it incredibly durable and capable of providing long-term stability. There is an extra buffer of EVA foam underneath the heel which creates a comfortable base and reduces the severity of impact during quick directional changes.
The All Court Propulse Fury Women's Pickleball Shoe by Babolat is dependable and versatile, making it a great choice for players who need a shoe that will provide reliable performance game after game.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
12-MONTH warranty for manufacturer's defects. Propulse Blast does have an additional sole warranty
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Babolat (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.