Babolat Propulse Blast All Court Shoe - Women's
Size Range: 5.5-10
The Babolat Propulse Blast Women's Pickleball Shoe keeps you feeling safe and stable as you attempt daring shots. Two "power straps" are built in each shoe laterally to create incredible support no matter how you move. They reduce risk of rolling and make starts and stops feel smoother and less jarring. The overall construction is made to reduce shock and provide security in areas that see a lot of traction to sustain durability and security.
The Womens Babolat Propulse Blast All Court Pickleball Shoes weigh an average of 10.7 oz. and features a KPRS-X system that uses EVA foam for cushioning. This is particularly noticeable around the heel where an added insert dampens impact and provides a comfortable level of padding. The soles are made from Michelin rubber that provides excellent grip on multiple surface types, and wears slowly over time so you get the most out of your gear.
The All Court Propulse Blast Women's Pickleball Shoe by Babolat will give you more confidence in your movements so you can quickly and dynamically respond to any scenario.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
12-MONTH warranty for manufacturer's defects. Propulse Blast do not have an additional sole warranty
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Babolat (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.