Babolat Propulse Blast All Court Shoe - Men's
Size Range: 6.5-13
The Babolat Propulse Blast Men's Pickleball Shoe ensures that safety is the name of the game when it comes to side-to-side movement on the court. Lateral "power straps" are an integral component of the structure of these shoes to create a stable feeling that supports your feet, allowing for quick movements without fear of rolled ankles. Reinforcements are built throughout the shoes to create a feeling of cushioned security so you can take risks in your game without risking your overall wellbeing.
The Mens Babolat Propulse Blast All Court Pickleball Shoes weigh an average of 13.2 oz. and use the KPRS-X system to create added comfort around the heel. EVA foam makes for a cushioning effect that dampens shock during starts and stops. The sole uses Michelin rubber for high quality durability and grip that creates traction on any surface. A knitted mesh on the forefoot ensures flexibility with a breathable feel.
The All Court Propulse Blast Men's Pickleball Shoe by Babolat provides peace of mind and ease of motion so you can reliably pull off impressive shots.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
12-MONTH warranty for manufacturer's defects. Propulse Blast do not have an additional sole warranty
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Babolat (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.