Rally Graphite Power 2.0 Paddle
The Rally Graphite Power 2.0 is the next evolution of our top quality, affordably priced Rally. The main change centers around the new, thicker polymer PowerCore which features an extra large sweet spot and the strength needed to make those winning shots. We’ve also revised the edge guard to include a neck guard and corner shield which greatly improve durability and protect the paddle’s inner structure. The responsive feel and extra “pop” in every hit make it easier than ever to overcome the competition.
The Rally Graphite Power 2.0 averages around 8.0 oz. The Rally’s unique Winn Dry Grip was adapted from high-end golf designs to offer incredible traction and a cushioned feel that eliminates moisture. The face of the paddle is 8-1/8” wide with a medium grip circumference. It’s both beginner-friendly and versatile enough for intermediate players.
The Rally Graphite Power 2.0 is a fantastic all-around paddle that will help you reach your pickleball goals faster than ever.
Available in the following colors: red, blue, green and yellow.
Club Player's Review of the Rally Graphite Power 2.0 Paddle
- We received the following review of the Rally Graphite Power 2.0 from the folks at the Active Generations Pickleball Club in Sioux Falls, SD. They had experienced player Jim Irby conduct a demo day with the paddle where he and many other members of the club put the paddle through its paces in some real world conditions. Here is Jim's review:
- "In addition to playing with it myself, I decided to ask as many club members as possible to play with it and let me know how they liked it. We tried to get a mix of seasoned, new, male and female, power, and touch players to evaluate it. The overall comments were positive, so much so that one player ordered one immediately.
- The first thing I noticed about the Rally 2.0 was the power. I had to back off my typical swing to keep my serves in the court until I got used to it. Our demo paddle weighed in at 7.83 oz. The average weight of 8.0 oz is perfect for anyone needing a bit more power behind their shots. Other players mentioned that they were able to scoop up running stretch shots because of the larger paddle face and larger sweet spot. The grip is shorter and the paddle face longer than many paddles and the shape helped save a couple of off-center shots that would have otherwise been mis-hits.
- The paddle is noticeably thicker than many on the market. This is neither a pro nor a con. It is just an observation, but most likely the thicker core is a contributing factor to the extra power I noticed when I first used the paddle. Everyone noticed a distinct difference in the sound. I felt the paddle was deceptively quiet. That took a little getting used to because I’m used to a much louder paddle.
- A couple of players who hit with a lot of spin felt the Rally offered good feel and touch. I personally found the control very good.
- Everyone who played with the paddle praised the feel of the grip material. It was soft, cushioned well, and felt dry even in sweaty hands. In short, I found this to be an excellent value in its price range for a polymer core graphite face paddle.
- Everyone in the Club knows we respect Pickleball Central as a first-rate supplier. I thank them for giving me the opportunity to evaluate this new addition to their line of private-brand paddles. Check the complete selection of their own branded paddles as well as a full selection of name brands. My personal experience is that regular shipping will get your order here in 3 days."